How to convert protected audible AA files to MP3 files?
Want to convert the DRM protected AA audio files to MP3? Looking for a professional AA to MP3 converter? Here is the right place.
Question from user:
" I am a teacher, I have a lot of Audio files which are AA format, I use it on the class for practice. Before I give it to my students, I usually listen first again and again. I have the BlackBerry, I want to put the AA audio files to BlackBerry so that I can listen to it while not in classroom, But I find the the AA audible files are DRM protected and the BlackBerry doesn't support AA too. I can only play MP3 on my BB. So, How can I change the AA files to MP3? "
Yes, the AA audible files are DRM protected. So, people are limited by the protection while coping them. AA files have a proprietary DRM protection built in. If you want to convert AA file to MP3. You need remove DRM protection from AA first. Aimersoft Media Converter supports recording AA on Windows PC and save as unprotected MP3, WMA, WAV, AAC formats.
Aimersoft Media Converter can :
- Convert protected music such as AA, WMA, M4P and more
- Convert AA files to MP3, AA to WMA, AA to OGG, AA to M4a, AA to AAC and MP2, M4B, AMR, AU, FLAC, AC3;
- Convert any video files to all media device
- Unprotect the online store music and movie easily
- Super fast conversion speed and keep the high quality
- Support all Windows Platfom
When convert the AA audible files to MP3 files. There are three things you should know
1. The AA to MP3 converter removes DRM from audio files only for personal use.
2. You should Download Aimersoft Media Converter first and install.
3. The trial version have limitations, if you like this covnerter, you can get the full version.
Step 1: install Aimersoft Media Converter
Free download Aimersoft Media Converter, then install and launch this DRM removal software, click “Add” button to load DRM protected audible AA files from your own local computer, you can also alternatively drag-drop them into the main processing window.
Step 2: Set the output audio format
Select the MP3 as output format. The MP3 is the most popular music format and can be played on any portable device. such as BlackBerry, iPhone, iPod, iPad, Zune and MP3 player, MP4 player and musch more.
Step 3: Convert protected AA to MP3
Click the button "Convert" start convert the protected AA audible files to MP3 files. After conversion, you can transfer the DRM-Free audio files to other protable device such BlackBerry, Zune, iPod, MP3 and more.
With Aimersoft Media Converter, You can also convert protected WMA to MP3, you can also unprotect music from such online music store:
MTV / urge
Aimersoft DRM Media Converter Free Download